If you conduct research with children (under 18), consider attending this webinar on September 18 at 1pm at the Leon Levine Health Sciences building room 205.
This national webinar addresses how to identifiy risks and benefits in proposed studies with children. It will be tailored to those who speak IRB-ese but researchers are welcome, as it will provide insight as to what the regulations require us to consider. Maybe there is a risk or benefit you hadn't considered before! The webinar will cover:
- Overview of pediatric subpart D regulations
- Approvable research categories
- Prospect of direct benefit
- Minimal risk and minor increase over minimal risk
- Interactive case studies for the IRB
If you are interested in attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide further information.