Travelling to China, Russia or Venezuela?

If you are travelling to China, Russia or Venezuela with any university-owned equipment, we are required to file an Electronic Export Information (EEI) form through the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). Please contact our office ( immediately if you plan any travel to these 3 countries so we can ensure that the proper information is filed prior to your travels.

Published: Jan 19, 2023 2:54pm